Mr. Spots T-Shirt (Limited Inventory)
Mr. Spots has allowed us to offer an uber-limited number of extra inventory t-shirts from the pre-sale window. They're in stock and first come, first serve. Celebrate the best of Bowling Green memories with a one-of-a-kind Mr. Spots t-shirt!
(Description continues below the picture)
Jim Gavarone opened Mr. Spots back in October 1985 and 34 years later it remains a downtown Bowling Green staple loved by locals and BGSU Falcons past and present. Named after his cat, Mr. Spots was Gavarone's small business venture to open an authentic restaurant like back in his hometown of Philadelphia. From the fresh breads and Italian meats to being deemed the "King of Wings," Mr. Spots is one of our favorite BG Memories and bet it's one of yours, too.
Sharing the same appreciation for quality, we are proud to collaborate with Mr. Spots on this LIMITED TIME item.
- Bella 3001 Jersey Tee and will be the softest shirt you own!
- 4.2 oz
- VIEW SIZE CHART
- This updated unisex essential fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton.
- Features: Sideseamed. Retail fit. Unisex sizing. Shoulder taping.
- Heather Black: 90% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% poly
- Heather/Blend Colors: 52% combed and ring-spun cotton 48% poly (Ath. Heather - 90% combed and ring-spun cotton 10% poly)