Bowling Green Pagliai's Pizza Hoodie

$ 50.00

Pagliai’s opened for business at 1004 South Main in 1967, across the street from the present location, with George and a handful of employees under him. Cheese pizzas for ninety cents and bottles of pop for a dime caught on… in a big way. In 1969, hot subs and the first salad bar in town were added. In 1976, having outgrown its current location, the business moved across the street to its current location at 945 South Main. In 1978, a second pizzeria was established at 440 East Court Street and named Campus Pollyeyes. The name changed to a more phonetic spelling to avoid confusion.

  • NEW: Bella 3719 - THEE softest, most comfortable hoodie ever
  • VIEW SIZE CHART
  • Sizing runs a little big. EX: the 2XL has room on a 6'2" - 250 lbs male
  • 6.5 oz., 60% combed and ringspun cotton, 40% polyester
  • Athletic Heather is 90% combed ringspun cotton, 10% polyester
  • White cord drawstring; unisex sizing
  • kangaroo pockets
  • ribbed cuffs and waistband

Related products