Bowling Green Pagliai's Pizza Women's T-Shirt

$ 28.00

Style for those who like a more fitted cut - WE SUGGEST ONE SIZE UP!

Pagliai’s opened for business at 1004 South Main in 1967, across the street from the present location, with George and a handful of employees under him. Cheese pizzas for ninety cents and bottles of pop for a dime caught on… in a big way. In 1969, hot subs and the first salad bar in town were added. In 1976, having outgrown its current location, the business moved across the street to its current location at 945 South Main. In 1978, a second pizzeria was established at 440 East Court Street and named Campus Pollyeyes. The name changed to a more phonetic spelling to avoid confusion.

  • Bella 6004 - the softest, coziest shirt you will own
  • Side seams, slim fit
  • VIEW SIZE CHART
  • 4.2 oz.,
  • Athletic Heather is 90/10 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
  • Heather CVC/Blend colors are 52/48 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
  • Solids 100% airlume combed and ringspun cotton
  • Longer body length

Related products