Bowling Green Pagliai's Pizza T-Shirt
Pagliai’s opened for business at 1004 South Main in 1967, across the street from the present location, with George and a handful of employees under him. Cheese pizzas for ninety cents and bottles of pop for a dime caught on… in a big way. In 1969, hot subs and the first salad bar in town were added. In 1976, having outgrown its current location, the business moved across the street to its current location at 945 South Main. In 1978, a second pizzeria was established at 440 East Court Street and named Campus Pollyeyes. The name changed to a more phonetic spelling to avoid confusion.
- Bella 3001 Jersey Tee and will be the softest shirt you own!
- 4.2 oz
- VIEW SIZE CHART
- This updated unisex essential fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton.
- Features: Sideseamed. Retail fit. Unisex sizing. Shoulder taping.
- Heather/Blend Colors: 52% combed and ring-spun cotton 48% poly (Ath. Heather - 90% combed and ring-spun cotton 10% poly)