Bowling Green Pagliai's Pizza Long Sleeve T-Shirt

$ 35.00

Pagliai’s opened for business at 1004 South Main in 1967, across the street from the present location, with George and a handful of employees under him. Cheese pizzas for ninety cents and bottles of pop for a dime caught on… in a big way. In 1969, hot subs and the first salad bar in town were added. In 1976, having outgrown its current location, the business moved across the street to its current location at 945 South Main. In 1978, a second pizzeria was established at 440 East Court Street and named Campus Pollyeyes. The name changed to a more phonetic spelling to avoid confusion.

  • Bella 3501
  • View Size Chart
  • 4.2 oz., 100% combed ringspun cotton
  • Ash is 99/1 cotton/polyester
  • Athletic Heather is 90/10 cotton/polyester
  • Heather colors is 52/48 cotton/polyester
  • Coverstitched collar
  • 2” rib cuffs

Related products