BGSU Urban Meyer - The Urban Legend Logo Hoodie (Gildan)
Urban Meyer's collegiate head coaching career began with the Bowling Green State University Falcons back in 2001. He compiled a 17-6 overall record, had BGSU ranked as high as No. 20 in the Associated Press' weekly football poll, which eventually helped bring ESPN's College Football Gameday pre-game show to campus. The legend of Urban Meyer began at Bowling Green. Celebrate with this one-of-a-kind hooded sweatshirt design. Ay Ziggy!
- Gildan 18500 style
- 8.0 oz.
- 50% cotton/50% polyester pre-shrunk fleece knit
- Air Jet yarn = softer feel and reduced pilling
- Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
- Double-needle stitching at shoulders, armholes, neck, waistband, and cuffs
- Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
- Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, color samples may appear different on different monitors. Computer monitors are not all calibrated equally and color reproduction on the Internet is not precise.